- This event has passed.
Is your business ready for Additive Manufacturing?
September 19, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Since the introduction of 3D printing in the mid 1980’s, we’ve recently seen an explosion of new hardware, materials and software for additive manufacturing. However this production transformation can be confusing and does bring new business challenges.
Here at Siemens, we’re also adopting the business benefits that additive manufacturing is bringing to our production facilities. Working with our partners and customers, we’re hosting a series seminars to share our real additive manufacturing experience to ensure you make the correct investment for the future.
What you will learn?
Discover the latest technologies and join the additive manufacturing discussion. This seminar will guide you through the roadmap of emerging technologies that could transform how you do business –
- Selecting the right additive manufacturing technology and material for the application
- Assembly Design to a single component for additive manufacturing
- What is a DFAM workflow?
- Reducing up front tooling costs and removing manufacturing steps
- How additive manufacturing adds high value to the end product
- Manufacturing components to the correct specification with repeatability
Who should attend?
Is your business ready for additive manufacturing? Join the next generation of engineers that are thinking differently about how products are designed and manufactured. If you’re a business owner, an experienced engineer or even thinking about starting your own business then this is a must attend event.
- September 19, 2019
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Live event
- Event Tags: