- This event has passed.
FEMAP Essentials Training
June 11, 2019 - June 13, 2019
This course provides the Engineer new to FEMAP with a substantial introduction to the software, its structure, capabilities, and how to take advantage of its efficiency and strengths. For the engineer who already is using FEMAP, this course will fill in the grey areas, provide important time-saving knowledge, and guide them on their way to becoming a FEMAP expert.
The course includes:
- FEMAP user interface and on-line help
- Materials and properties
- Building geometry
- Meshing geometry
- Importing and modifying geometry
- Loads and boundary conditions
- Model organization
- Visualizing and documenting results
- Assembly modeling
- Specialized in-depth training
Click here to view Agenda.
- Michael Smith